we all know that WordPress is a biggest Content management system. Sometimes a little mistake can make your website inaccessible. However,we try to finding a solution for any WordPress problem or error is extremely not easy one of problem i am going to mention and solve how to fix 404 Page not Found after changing permalink number of user have been faced this error after change the permalink to /%postname%/. all pages keep started “page not found”. But when you change back to default permalink, its all ok again.Many user change the .htaccess file from filezilla access somehow this method work but it is not really easy for new WordPress.
- Download Broken Link Manager Plugin For WordPress
- Now install Plugin & Open Below Left Hand Side Of WordPress
- You Can See Below Red Box Broken (404) URLS
- Now Open This Box And Put Home Page Link In 404 Error
- You can also add link new after you change permalinks instead home links
Best Advice For your new website
A Keyword Generation And Organization Software App For MS Windows. Helps You Find Keywords And Layout A Web Content Strategy. Watch Our Video.Click Here