The new Samsung Galaxy S6 is a powerful device full of superb features. Samsung added amazing features such as heart rate sensor, fingerprint scanner; Android Operating System, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) and more.
What is Rooting?
Rooting is a process that allows the users to add additional controls and features in their Smartphone and tablet by taking “Root Access” to the Android operating system. Rooting is usually executing with the goal of overcoming the limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices. Owners removed third party apps and bloat ware, installed their custom themes, icon packs and alter settings to their own desires.
Why People Wants Rooting?
World trend has changed now; people have thirst to modify the things in their own style and desire. They do not lean on prefabricated (ready made) things. Although the Samsung has loaded numerous features in Galaxy S6 but many users still wish to root their device for further functions or controls for their own satisfaction. For rooting Samsung Galaxy S6 a simple method has arrived for All Models. So let start how to root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge with one click method.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge All Models with One Click without losing the warranty!!!
Samsung’s devices have been critical and risky to root because of presence of preinstalled KNOX – Samsung’s enterprise-grade security software. So far, there has not been a reliable way to root the S6 beyond tripping this software’s counter, and this action will lead to void your phone’s warranty. Because while rooting, Samsung’s after-sales service will read “KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0×1”, and refuse to bother with your anticipated working.
PingPong free android app. it is provide very easy way to root Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 edge with one click. it is not only root your device but also keeping KNOX unharmed:
- How to fix Wi-Fi connection problem in Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- How to Unroot any Android Device Easy Method
- SuperSu App
- PingPong Root App
- First Download and Install PingPong App and SuperSu App on your Mobile,
- Open this Ping Pong App and click on the “Get root” button – SuperSu popup open it is asked grant permission then allow this.
- Click reboot button, when recommended,
- Finally download and install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
- Run the Root Checker app, you are successful if it says “Congratulations!”
- Now you have root access to your valued Galaxy S6 and S6 edge phones without losing the warranty.