Samsung is one of the top largest Android manufacturers in the world. Samsung release many devices every year. Now Samsung released all time best device Galaxy Note 5 on 21 Aug 2015. After the arrival of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 it is known to us that it have very high rating Mobile device and it gains many points from visitors and customers. Samsung galaxy Note 5 has attractive design it has very sleek and smooth stylish phone, large screen, high quality camera and very faster hardware and it has awesome battery life as compared to other Samsung smart phones. It has fixed battery but it has no external storage.
Rooting is always my favorite subject. If you want how to root Samsung Note 5 so this guide for you because good news is that twrip is now available and found by xda member Manh_IT. I am very thanks full to xda member Manh_IT. It is very great effect for those users who is waiting Note 5 Rooting. Now we are start how to root Samsung Note 5 Step by Step guide just follows easy steps.
WARNING: I also informed you before start following rooting guide will Trip the Knox counter. Its means your Mobile Warranty loss. Another main drawback is your device unusable for upcoming security-reliant services like Samsung Pay. Before start rooting process I recommended keep these things in mind.
Before start rooting process first make sure your android device battery charge more than 60%. Best fully charged your device for smooth and uninterrupted rooting process
Backup Important Data
This rooting tutorial delete your phone so please before start following steps make-sure backup your phone data.
Download Noble-Kernel-Auto-Root Package
- Samsung Note 5 N920P: “Noble_Kernel_Auto-Root_N920P_v0.1_Alpha.zip″
- Samsung Note 5 N920T: “Noble_Kernel_Auto-Root_N920T_v0.1_Rebuid3.zip“
Download Odin flash tools here on PC
Must install latest USB drivers for your Samsung device for Samsung Note 5 N920P and Samsung Note 5 N920T.
USB Debugging enable, to enable USB debugging.
Settings –> About Phone –> Build number –> Tap 7 times you will become developer
Settings –> Developer Options –> USB Debugging.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- First your mobile is power off and USB data cable disconnected from PC/laptop.
- Press Hold buttons Volume Down + Home + Power. Keep holding buttons until you see a warning screen.
- Now connect your mobile device via data cable to Computer.
- unzip Noble-Kernel-Auto-Root and open the extracted folder.
- Run Odin3-v3.10.6.exe as administrator.
- Next press the AP button –> select the Noble-Kernel-Auto-Root unzipped file.
- Click on option button and ensure deselect Auto-reboot & F.Reset Time button options aren’t selected and unchecked Repartition button.
- Now Start in Odin.
- Next your device will auto reboot and after reboot enjoy your rooted Galaxy s6 and s6 edge.