Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices get access back end files that running the operating system along with apps. we know what Samsung user searching for How to root Samsung galaxy ace all models without computer or with computer therefore i am going to write on this topic here i will show 2 differences method to root one with computer and other one is without computer.
This article for following models
- Samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i
- [Samsung Galaxy ACE GT-S5839i
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
- Galaxy ace plus gt-s7500
- [100%] How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Step by Step
- How to fix Wi-Fi connection problem in Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
This method has been tested by me and worked. I am not responsible if you done any mistake and soft brick your device.
Make sure that Your Android Samsung Device has enough battery, preferably over 60% so that it doesn’t turn off during installation.You should have USB debugging enabled.Make sure you have Samsung’s USB driver installed on your PC.Backup your entire data.
1. Method With Computer
- Find Your Model Number Go To Setting >About Device
- Find Your Model And CF Root File Download: Link
- Unzip and past update.zip in your main directory in the SD card
- Go to Boot in Recovery by pressing:POWER+VOLUME UP+HOME buttons.
- Now in Recovery select Install zip from sd
- Choose update.zip
- Reboot your phone and it’s ready.
- Now download root checker apps and check your mobile is rooted
2. Method Without Computer
- Download Click here Framaroot app to your phone.
- Now Install Framaroot apk file in your phone.
- Now after install open and Select “install Superuser” inside Framaraoot.
- Next Select any exploits that shows in the app wait for a while
- When shows up this message “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device” successfully rooted your phone .