Windows software fail to load.Often this error “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142).click OK to close” Or “(0xc0000005)” appears Whenever We try to open following applications & games.
dying light far cry 4
call of duty advanced warfare
Autodesk AutoCAD Security Hotfix
AutoCAD 2013 AutoCAD 2012
Sometime Dll files not complete in window or if completed file but coding the dll that launches the application is unsigned or digitally no longer valid and some software includes.
- Program called “Search Protect” or “SW booster” ( try to Uninstall )
- Incorrectly switched reg key
- NVIDIA drivers ( Update Or Reinstall )
- Beyond Trust “Trusted Desktop” btpload64.dll
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended acapture64.dll and acapture32.dll
- Corrupted C++ installation (Try To Re install C++)
- Antivirus or Protection Packages ( Try to Disable Antivirus )
- Install drictx11
- Install Microsoft .NET Framework
Step 1: Go To Control Panel & Uninstall “Search Protect” or “SW Booster” or “Performance Optimizer” Application.
Step 2: Open Run Command by Hold Window key and R Button Then Type “Regedit”
Go To Following Location
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion \Windows\LoadAppInit_DLLs
Step 3: Double click LoadAppInit_DLLs and change the value from 1 to 0. Click OK to confirm and exit. Now run Your Software or Game.
Step 1: Download Autoruns for Windows v13.2 Here .
Step 2: Extract file that you downloaded, open autoruns.exe and go to the AppInit tab, dll files will appears Right click each file dll go to Properties and rename them. ( any name) After renaming each of them, try launching the application.